Even in good times, New Mexico traditionally falls in the lowest quartile in our nation’s economic rankings
· PCFB offers educational programs to family business owners and their advisors, most at no cost. How do we do that? With sponsorships from donors like you who choose to support this economic foundation of New Mexico
· We help family-owned businesses find solutions to the daily problems they experience when working with their family members. We assist in building stronger companies that can not only survive but actually grow their profits, allowing the next generation to take over the helm
· Challenges encountered by a family-owned business are rarely unique to that business. The opportunity to share mistakes to avoid and solutions that work can make the difference between success and failure. Often these businesses lack knowledge of where to find expertly determined solutions and helpful answers.
Thank you for your support!
PCFB Board in the Community
UNM Anderson Announces 33rd Hall of Fame Honorees
Please join us in congratulating D. Brett Newberry, CFE, CPA, '81, President and Shareholder, Newberry & Associates on his induction into the UNM Anderson Hall of Fame!
PARKER CENTER FOR FAMILY BUSINESS
UNM Anderson Parker Center for Family Business (UNM PCFB) is a not-for-profit organization created to provide a forum that addresses critical challenges unique to family businesses, providing tools to help them succeed now and for generations to come.
Serving New Mexican Families and their Businesses through educational symposiums and interactive programs with professional advisors, business leaders and educators.
- Thu, Feb 16Mountain States Bldg, 1st Floor Training
- Thu, Apr 20Mountain States Bldg, 1st Floor TrainingApr 20, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMMountain States Bldg, 1st Floor Training, 5051 Journal Center Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109, USAAs a certified fraud examiner, Brett Newberry will use forensics to guide guests through the possibilities of questionable activity within the family owned business and steps to be taken for correction and/or recovery.